Registration process

Registration and medical check

First place to go for asylum seekers and most other refugees are the Landeserstaufnahmeeinrichtungen (LEA), which are operated by the regional boards in Heidelberg, Ellwangen and Meßstetten.
You should have already been there to register.

BüMA or arrival certificate

After the registration you get your BüMA or your arrival certificate. BüMA means „Bescheinigung über die Meldung als Asylsuchender“


In the Ludwigsburg region you are placed in a local residence.