children’s allowance

Where can I get child allowance?

The child supplement supports low-income families when:

– Their unmarried children are under 25 years old and live in the same household,
– Their income covers minimum living standard of the parents, but is not enaugh for the children,
– They are not entitled to social assistance or unemployment benefits.
– The children’s allowance is calculated according to income and shall not exceed
140 euros per month and child.

Where can I get an application:

Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg Ost

Where do I hand in the application form:

Stuttgarter Strasse 55, 71638 Ludwigsburg
Phone: (08 00) 4 55 55 30


By mail:

Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg Ost
70146 Stuttgart

Opening hours Visiting hours:
Monday, Tuesday 8:00 to 12:00
Thursday 8:00 to 18:00

telephone contact hours:
daily 8:00 to 18:00

Important for the request:

– Request for child supplement (available from the “Familienkasse”)
– Proof of income and housing situation

You receive:
approval or rejection of child benefit
(Keep all)

Bus: 421, 533, stop Employment Agency