child benefit

Where can I apply for child support?

– Migrants who live permanently in Germany, can apply for child support
– Child benefit is paid until the 18th birthday of the child, in certain cases up to
to 25 years
– An application for child support is provided by the “Familienkasse”.

Where can I get an application?

Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg Ost


Where do I hand in the application:

Stuttgarter Strasse 55, 71638 Ludwigsburg
Phone: (08 00) 4 55 55 30

By mail:
Bundesagentur für Arbeit Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg Ost
70146 Stuttgart

Opening hours / Visiting hours:
Monday, Tuesday 8:00 to 12:00
Thursday 8:00 to 18:00

Telephone contact hours:
daily 8:00 to 18:00

Important for the application

– Passport / identity card
– Newborn: birth certificate
– For school children: Schulbescheinigung
– For children in education: Declaration on apprenticeship and
on income (form KG5B)
– 18 years and older: Statement on income (form KG5)

You get: child support communication (Keep all)
Bus: 421, 533, stop Employment Agency